ASISYARD, S.L. as a company dedicated to the “Technical Assistance Service for Production Engineering, Inspection and/or Control and Supervision of naval or industrial works” formulates its express commitment to deploy quality policies, environmental management, including eco-design, and Safety and Health at Work through the following statement:
- The commitment to Quality, Prevention of damage and deterioration of Health, and respect for the Environment of the entire ASISYARD organization, is specified in the responsibility of each one in their role.
- Quality, Safety and Health at Work, and the Environment are understood as the identification and commitment to effective compliance with the technical requirements of each job, in accordance with the requirements of the contract, environmental and safety legislation. and I salute that it is the minimum required compliance, as well as other types of requirements that the organization subscribes related to its environmental aspects and the dangers for safety and health.
- The Environment is where our activities are developed and for which a commitment to the future is made; For this reason, our activities, products and services are evaluated, supervising their repercussions on the environment, examining their significant aspects and applying the commitment to prevent pollution. This analysis will be carried out in the same way for the activities, products and services that ASISYARD decides to undertake.
- Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management is something alive that is applied and properly coupled to changes in systems, products and the market. This implies a commitment to continuous improvement that is reflected in the increased awareness of ASISYARD staff and constituting a reference framework for the establishment and review of objectives and goals, ensuring the availability of information and resources and an increase in customer satisfaction in the establishment phase.
- At all times, the same commitment to motivation and demand is established for collaborators and suppliers as that applied to the organization itself;
This Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Policy will be available to all interested parties, it is documented, implemented, maintained and reviewed to ensure that it supports the strategic direction of the organization and that it is pertinent and appropriate to the purpose and context of the organization, including the nature, magnitude and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services and occupational risks, and is communicated to all levels and functions of ASISYARD and to all those who work on behalf of the organization.